This week’s @Columbia1938 Instagram Challenge is a special one, it is hosted by our friends at the American Hiking Society and it’s dedicated to the adventure of walking down a path and finding your trail: #FindYourTrail
The American Hiking Society is the only national organization that promotes and protects foot trails, their surrounding natural areas, and the hiking experience. The organization works tirelessly to champion conservation issues, build public and private partnerships, support volunteer stewardship, and provide critical resources to help plan, fund, and develop trails.
We’re gearing up with the American Hiking Society for National Trails Day® on Saturday, June 3rd where the outdoor community comes together to celebrate our great National Trails System!
The American Hiking Society and National Trails Day® inspire people to find their trail and discover the adventure of the outdoors. What does National Trails Day® mean you? Show us!
Use #FindYourTrail to share your favorite stories from the trail and show us how you celebrate National Trails Day®.
Details for Entry:
1. Upload and tag your photos of your most beautiful trail discoveries with #FindYourTrail and @columbia1938
2. All entries must be submitted between Wednesday, May 10th and Tuesday, May 16th.
3. Tell us the story behind your photo with a 2 – 3 sentence caption.
4. We will choose our favorite photo based on the theme, creativity, image quality and storytelling ability, so get creative!
5. Your photography might get published on the Columbia Sportswear IG and blog!