For this week’s @Columbia1938 Instagram Challenge our friends at the National Park Foundation will judge all your inspiring entries and choose their favorites. The challenge is dedicated to our beautiful National Parks and falling in love with them – over and over again. We want to preserve and protect these parks for future generations, so show your love with #lovegoparks
The National Park Foundation loves the National Parks as much as you do. If we work together, we can protect their heritage and inspire the next generation to get outside and fall in love with our National Parks.
The National Parks have a special significance for everyone and mean something different to each of us – show us what they mean to you and what you love most about our National Parks. Do you have a favorite? Show us! Which parks have you visited? Show us!
Use #lovegoparks to share your love for the National Parks.
DETAILS FOR ENTRY:
1. Upload and tag your photos of your favorite National Park shots with #LOVEGOPARKS and @columbia1938
2. All entries must be submitted between Wednesday, September 20th and Tuesday, September 26th.
3. Tell us the story behind your photo with a 2 – 3 sentence caption.
4. We will choose our favorite photo based on the theme, creativity, image quality and storytelling ability, so get creative!
5. Your photography might get published on the Columbia Sportswear IG and blog!